Before Your Tan...
- Shave/Wax - If you shave or wax any areas of your body, please do so at least 12 hours before your tanning appointment. This allows time for your pores to close in order for a smooth application. For waxing, at least 24 hours prior is best
- Exfoliate - 12 to 24 hours prior to your tan, exfoliate your body to get rid of any dead skin cells that may be present. This will help the solution apply evenly to your skin as well as look more natural as it fades
- Makeup/Moisturizer - Do not apply any makeup or moisturizer to your skin prior to your tan!
* Please bring loose, dark clothing to wear after your tan
After Your Tan...
- Warm water rinse 8-10 hours after your tan application. Try to avoid bar soap and do not scrub!
- You will see color washing off - don't Panic! This is just the cosmetic bronzer - you will still have color!
- Moisturize twice a day with alcohol-free lotion, which will not dry your skin out. Keeping your skin hydrated will make your tan last longer
- Taking long, hot baths or soaking in the pool can accelerate skin shedding and fade your tan
- The use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids will increase exfoliation and accelerate the fading process of your tan